Sunday, December 11, 2005

Rant-O-Rama

'Nother rant. I'm quite annoyable today. So, well, let's just say: Talk to the Hand! to certain people.


Instant Messengers are weird things. They're usually fun, but they can get really annoying as soon as you accidentally log in although you really didn't want to talk to anyone. And then there's those times when you talk to someone you do like but who also really annoys you a LOT at times. Let's not define the actual relationship too closely as I tend to panic when thinking too much!

I used to love my messengers. They let me talk to all my friends from around the world. It always had this weird stalker quality to it, but it was mostly useful. For me, it starts getting weird with those people who live close by. Those you see regularly. And, of course, those whose relationship with you you have either
  • not analyzed enough yet
  • really, really overanalyzed
There's this schizophrenic urge to slap and at the same time hug them. Driven by the rather antagonistic circumstances of being apart, but able to directly communicate, you write stuff you'd never say during a personal meeting. It's somewhere between a letter or an e-mail and a phonecall. I hate what that can result in. Well, mostly it's pure annoyance in my case. Or maybe I just shouldn't open my instant messengers anymore... I'll just go, listen to the Real Mimmelitt's wisdom and afterwards enjoy some Robbie stuff. Yes, I actually found my "Escapology" CD and it's currently being played to death along with "Intensive Care" and Katie Melua Songs. *melts*

1 comment:

IchobanaRose said...

that's definitely true. and you can't hit people online, which really stinks.