Monday, December 05, 2005

Hello World ... and what's with that name?


No one expects "Dear Diary" posts in blogs anymore, right? Lifestories are for my other blogs. I wonder whether I should have blinking pink hearts that rain down from the top to the bottom of my screen here. Oh wait, it's not yet time to talk about my addiction to blinking pink hearts and Barbie paraphernalia (Hello, Spell Check! Awake now?). Mental Illness talk is scheduled later in the blog.

Though Mental Illness is usually a good topic; How about this: What's with that name, Mimmelitt? Above is Mimmelitt, the coolest rabbit east of the Mississippi ... or something like that. You don't know him, you'll never be cool enough for me.

Oh vast philosophical desert that is coolness. I was never supposed to be a part of the great philosophers of our time (or the future, what ever it may be). My Russian teacher, the Oracle of Room 312, foretold me this in 11th Grade, and who am I not to believe him? Moving on from this look into my future, I learned to live with the thought of living a life as shallow as can be. In fact, my biggest problem at this very moment is where the hell I put my "Escapology" CD. I haven't listened to it in about 6 months, but I don't think I will be able to live without hearing "Sexed Up" in the next twenty seconds.

So shallow I'll be .... if only to honor my Russian Teacher.

No comments: